2018 International Standardization Workshop
Date: 30 October - 1 November 2018
Location: 7940 Jones Branch Drive
Tysons, Virginia 22102
Time: 0800 - 1630
This free workshop is designed to provide subject matter experts and national representatives with training on international standardization policy, procedures and best practices, with an emphasis on North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) standardization.
Want to attend? Have something insightful to share?
The workshop will be held in Tysons, Virginia (United States) at LMI, 7940 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons, Virginia 22102. We will have a limited number of possible attendees at the workshop. People with a background in multinational force operations, NATO standardization and interoperability, and represent their nation on international standardization matters should attend. If you want to participate, please fill out and submit the registration form. Registration for this event is required.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Standardization in Support of Alliance Interoperability
- National Perspective on NATO Standardization
- Use of Civil Standards
- Standardization Management
- Coordination on NATO Standardization Matters
Who Should Attend
Attendance is free for all invited and registered participants, and open to the public (space allowed). Registration will close on 9 October 2018, or upon room capacity. Our aim is to get a diversity of attendees from a variety of industries and communities, including:
- National representatives to NATO Working Groups
- International Program Office staff
- Ministry of Defense employees
- Department of Defense employee
- Department of Defense Contractors
If you have questions, contact Ms. Latasha Beckman at 571-767-6872 or email@example.com.