The 2020 State of the Defense Standardization Program (DSP) Conference is a two-day online conference that brings together standardization stakeholders from around the globe for education, information sharing and networking opportunities.
- Sessions: 13-14 October 2020, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
- DSP Tools Training: 14 October 2020, 9:00 -11:00 a.m. (EDT)
Free of charge.
All attendees must register in order to participate and receive the link to the virtual conference. You may download the registration form by clicking the "Register Now" button at the top of this page. Please complete the form and submit it via email. Please note that confirmations may be slightly delayed due to increased demand.
Once you have a registered for this event, you will receive an e-mail containing the credentials required to open the virtual conference in both platforms. You only need to use one of them, however, we leave it up to you to select the tool that works best for you.
Who should attend?
Standardization stakeholders from across sectors and functional roles are encouraged to participate in this event featuring two days of engaging keynotes, interactive panel discussions, and a virtual town hall. This includes DoD personnel and support contractors, Allies and Partners, industry, and others (e.g., academia). If you're interested in standardization, then this event is for you!
Virtual Conference Features:
- Session recordings—Not able to participate in the live sessions? Become a member of the Defense Standardization Knowledge Sharing Portal (DSKSP) to watch recorded sessions after the event. (Not all presentations may be available for recording.)
- Ask the experts—Submit questions to pose to speakers in advance of the conference and during panel discussions.
- Conference proceedings—Download session handouts and other resources shortly after the event!
- Networking Opportunities—Conference attendees will have an opportunity to engage with colleagues and network with one another during the breaks and Town Hall.
Do you have a question?
If you need assistance or wish to submit a question for the DSP Town Hall during this live event, please send an email message to the following address: